PROGRAM BLUE FIRE & SUKOMADE TOUR
- Our team will pick you up at 23.30 WIB in the Banyuwangi city area.
- Pick up according to the hotel recommendation point in the Banyuwangi area / Ketapang Banyuwangi Port.
- Travel to Ijen / paltuding parking area,
- 1.5 hours trek at 02.00 You start trekking up to 1.5 hours,
- descend to the crater for blue fire,
- then walk to sunrise point.
- View of the turquoise lake Ijen.
- Return to the starting point of the Ijen Paltuding area,
- Return to the hotel to eat and check out.
- Then drive to Sukomade for 2 hours
- Arrive at Tansit the jeep moves your belongings and starts driving using the jeep
- For 5 hours journey through rocky roads and rivers.
- Arrive at the sukomade inn area, (where we are far from anywhere because we are in the middle of a conservation forest).
- conduct educational activities Turtles lay eggs (hopefully meet turtles that lay eggs).
- Return to the inn and rest.
RELEASE BABY TURTLE
- in the morning at 6 we get up and rush to the beach and release the baby turtles into the open sea,
- enjoy Sukomade beach,
- then return to the inn and rush back to the Jeep transit point,
- Arrive at our jeep transit move all the stuff,
- and then we head to the Dewawatan Forest for 2 hours.
- Explore the Dewajatan forest after that. Go to the hotel and finish the tour. see you on the next trip