BROMO IJEN TOUR
3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
Welcome to East Java Indonesia. Priority destinations in Indonesia! Namely Mount Bromo and Mount Ijen creater, This package will take you to the best part of East Java. Mount Bromo is an active volcano in the Bromo Tengger Tribe area and part of the National Park Area in East Java. Mount Bromo or in the Tengger language spelled “Brama”, also called the Tengger Caldera. This mountain has a height of 2,329 meters above sea level and is located in four districts, namely Probolinggo Regency, Pasuruan Regency, Lumajang Regency, and Malang Regency. Mount Bromo is famous as the main tourist attraction in East Java. As a tourist attraction, Bromo becomes interesting because of its status as an active volcano. Mount Bromo is included in the Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park area which used to be before the Javanese language Brahma, the Hindu God of Creation. From Bromo, we move on to the only Ijen Crater. In Ijen you will find Blue Fire, an authentic phenomenon, only in two parts of the world. Mount Ijen is a volcano located on the border of Banyuwangi Regency and Bondowoso Regency, East Java, Indonesia. This mountain has a height of 2,386 meters above sea level. Mount Ijen last erupted in 1999. One of the most famous natural phenomena of Mount Ijen is the blue fire in the crater located at the top of the mountain. Climbing this mountain can be started from two places, namely from Banyuwangi or from Bondowoso.
- Pick up with our team according to your pick-up point at Juanda Airport Surabaya / your hotel based on your arrival time.
- 2 hours 30 minutes drive to visit Madakaripura Waterfall,
- With a local guide and take a leisurely walk for 50 minutes and be prepared to get wet, – drive to the hotel for 1 hour.
- Check in to the hotel. Free time and rest.
- Get ready to wake up at 02.30.
- meet with our team guide / jeep driver 40 minutes to take you to the sunrise point and panorama of bromo.
- Recommended location point for Bukit Kingkong or Bukit Penanjakan, We will try to take you to a less crowded place with the best views.
- Enjoy the sunrise and panoramic view of Mount Bromo.
- Return to the jeep parking and move to point 2,
- Wavy through the sea of sand then climb to the Bromo crater (40 minutes – 1 hour) explore Mount Bromo at the top of Bromo,
- Return to the jeep parking point then return to the hotel. Breakfast. Bath.
- Check Out Continuing the trip to Bondowoso City (4 – 5 hours drive),
- Coffee break for a while during the long journey, Check in hotel, free program
IJEN – TRANSFER OUT
- Get up and get ready at 00.00 am,
- Then drive to Ijen initial paltuding area for 2 hours,
- Start trekking 1.5 hours and Descend to the crater for blue fire
- Walk to sunrise point.
- View of Lake Ijen Turqoise, Return to Paltuding / Ijen parking area,
- Return to the hotel for breakfast (depending on time & route), if you are next to Bali we will take you to the port
- Drive to Ketapang Harbor or return to Surabaya, and Transfer Airport/Seaport and See you on the next trip!
NOTE : If you are going back to Surabaya after the trip, we will put the itinerary backwards (Ijen first, then Bromo). All activities and inclusion is the same, but you’ll have more resting time.